As an NYC Magnet School, we welcome applications from all students within the five boroughs of New York City. First priority is given to students living within our zoned area. Find your attendance zone and district.
- To apply for PreK or Kindergarten enrollment, follow the NYCDOE Kindergarten Enrollment Process.
- For out-of-zone enrollment (grades 1 – 5), visit our office during school hours for a Magnet School application.
Enrollment for Grades 1 – 5
Students wishing to enroll in grades 1 – 5 can apply directly at any time during the school year. Visit us to pick up a Magnet Application at the office during school hours or contact the office at 718-282-4920 for more information.
Your child must be present for registration. Due to COVID-19 protocols, only vaccinated individuals are allowed inside the school building. Contact us at (718) 282-4920 during school hours for information about registration procedures during this time, or check the Coronavirus Updates page for updates. Please bring with you:
- The child you are registering
- Proof of age (birth certificate, passport, or record of baptism)
- Immunization records (if available)
- Child's latest report card/transcript (if applicable)
- IEP or 504 Plan if applicable
- Two (2) documents providing proof of address (recent utility bill, lease, income tax form for last calendar year, housing letters, State/City or Government ID, rent receipt, payroll documentation voter registration documents, custody orders, or other recent documentation showing address)
- If applicable, bring evidence of custody of child (such as judicial orders or guardianship papers)
Note for students in temporary housing: Students in temporary housing, as defined by McKinney-Vento, are not required to submit documentation (including address, proof of date of birth, and immunization) in order to enroll. Schools must provisionally pre-register the student and then work with the students in temporary housing DOE contact to obtain documentation.
PreK and Kindergarten
Schedule a Tour
The best way to get to know us is to come and see us! We invite you to join us at a scheduled open house or call us to set up a personal tour. Contact Parent Coordinator Melissa Rougher at MRougier@schools.nyc.gov for more information.